144 Main Road
P.O. Box 100
Upper Island Cove, NL
A0A 4E0 · Canada
English School District
Avalon District Office
95 Elizabeth Avenue
St. John's, NL A1B 1R6
Tel: (709) 758-2372
Fax: (709) 758-2706
St. Peter’s Saints achieving and succeeding in a safe, caring, inclusive and socially just environment.
1) We value programming and an inclusive environment that meets the need of diverse learners.
2) We value a respectful, safe, caring, and socially just environment.
3) We value ongoing assessment to support learning.
4) We value the success of our students, teachers, and school community.
5) We value collaboration, openness, accountability, innovation, and quality service amongst our school community.
By 2023, St. Peter’s will have enhanced student achievement in literacy and numeracy as well support the social and emotional needs of our students.
Grade Level: K - 9
Start Time: 8:10 AM
Dismissal Time: 2:10 PM
Community: Upper Island Cove
Region of Province: Avalon
Bus Route(s): YES - VIEW ROUTES
School Report: YES - VIEW REPORT
Website: YES - VISIT SITE
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: NO
Enrollment (PS Data):
Principal: john drover
Assistant Principal: desmond spurrell
Secretary(s): Beverly Saunders
Guidance: Danielle McDonald
Family of Schools (FOS): FOS 10
Director of Schools (DOS): kirk smith
Student Services (DSS): Robyn Breen
Allocations are being finalized for this year and are not currently available. Please contact the School District for further details.
|K||Grade 1||Grade 2||Grade 3||Grade 4||Grade 5||Grade 6||Grade 7||Grade 8||Grade 9||Total Students|
|Grade(s)||PowerSchool Class Section||Number Students in the Class|
EXTERNAL LINK SYSTEM LOGIN PDF DOCUMENT