P.O. Box 150
Tel: (709) 759-3125/3126
Fax: (709) 759-3135
Tweets by CrescentCoyote
English School District
Avalon Regional Office
95 Elizabeth Avenue
St. John's, NL A1B 1R6
Tel: (709) 758-2372
Fax: (709) 758-2706
- District Staff Directory
- Avalon Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- Avalon Region School Directory
- Crescent Collegiate Website
The mission of Crescent Collegiate is to create a safe and caring learning environment where education and individual differences are respected and valued. Within this environment, we aim to inspire our students to high standards of personal, physical, and academic achievement that will enable them to become lifelong learners and meaningful contributors to our society.
Regional Zone: avalon west
Trustee Zone: 12
Dept ID: 464
Dismissal Time: 2:40
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES Grade Level: Grade 7 - Level IV
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form for your region below and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System
No School Announcements found for Crescent Collegiate.
No School News stories found for Crescent Collegiate.
Have a School News Story for Crescent Collegiate? Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.