St. Paul's Intermediate School
5 Magee Road
Tel: (709) 256-8404
Fax: (709) 256-8793
Tweets by SPICardinals
English School District
central Regional Office
203 Elizabeth Drive
Gander, NL A1V 1H6
Tel: (709) 256-2547
Fax: (709) 651-3044
- District Staff Directory
- central Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- central Region School Directory
- St. Paul's Intermediate School Website
St. Paul's Intermediate School exists for the purpose of cultivating a learning environment that will empower students to become lifelong learners and productive members of society.
Regional Zone: central
Trustee Zone: 9
Dept ID: 420
Dismissal Time: 2:13pm
Accessible School: NO
French Immersion: YES Grade Level: Grade 7 - Grade 9
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form for your region below and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System
No School News stories found for St. Paul's Intermediate School.
Have a School News Story for St. Paul's Intermediate School? Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.