St. Kevin's High School
435 Back Line Road
P.O. Box 490
Tel: (709) 745-9731
Fax: (709) 745-0607
Tweets by skhmavericks
English School District
Avalon Regional Office
95 Elizabeth Avenue
St. John's, NL A1B 1R6
Tel: (709) 758-2372
Fax: (709) 758-2706
- District Staff Directory
- Avalon Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- Avalon Region School Directory
- St. Kevin's High School Website
St. Kevin's High School prides itself on being more than just a school. It is a community, consisting of approximately 380 students and 37 teachers, administrative, and support staff. This sense of community is possible because of staff and student dedication, co-operation, and school spirit.
Regional Zone: avalon east
Trustee Zone: 14
Grade Level: Grade 9 - Level IV
Dept ID: 354
Dismissal Time: 3:10PM
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES
Assistant Principal: wade smith
Secretary(s): Bonnie Hearn
Guidance: Amanda Dodd
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form for your region below and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System
No School News stories found for St. Kevin's High School.
Have a School News Story for St. Kevin's High School? Please submit to email@example.com.