85 Ennis Avenue
St. John's, NL
Tel: (709) 754-2440
Fax: (709) 754-1805
Tweets by VElementary
English School District
Avalon Regional Office
95 Elizabeth Avenue
St. John's, NL A1B 1R6
Tel: (709) 758-2372
Fax: (709) 758-2706
- District Staff Directory
- Avalon Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- Avalon Region School Directory
- Vanier Elementary Website
At Vanier Elementary School, we are committed to fostering independent lifelong learning in an atmosphere of caring and mutual respect, which encourages personal achievement and development, and promotes a sense of responsibility to society and the world.
Regional Zone: avalon east
Trustee Zone: 16
Dept ID: 363
Dismissal Time: 2:35am
Accessible School: NO
French Immersion: YES Grade Level: Kindergarten - Grade 6
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form for your region below and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System
No School Announcements found for Vanier Elementary.
No School News stories found for Vanier Elementary.
Have a School News Story for Vanier Elementary? Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the School District for further details.