St. Teresas School/Ecole
100 Mundy Pond Road
St. John's, NL
Tel: (709) 579-9111
Fax: (709) 579-2448
Tweets by StTeresasSchoo1
English School District
Avalon Regional Office
95 Elizabeth Avenue
St. John's, NL A1B 1R6
Tel: (709) 758-2372
Fax: (709) 758-2706
- District Staff Directory
- Avalon Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- Avalon Region School Directory
- St. Teresas School/Ecole Website
St.Teresa's School is a k-6 English/French Immersion school located in the heart of Mundy Pond! Our school has approximately 540 students.
Please take some time to explore our website. Also, follow us on twitter @stteresasschoo1 where we tweet many of the wonderful actvities happening in our wonderful school.
Regional Zone: avalon east
Trustee Zone: 15
Dept ID: 362
Dismissal Time: 3:00
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES Grade Level: Kindergarten - Grade 6
Assistant Principal: joanne mallay
Trustee: Keith Culleton
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form for your region below and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System
No School News stories found for St. Teresas School/Ecole.
Have a School News Story for St. Teresas School/Ecole? Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.