St. Matthew's School
119 Cowan Avenue
St. John's, NL
Tel: (709) 745-1513
Fax: (709) 745-3618
Tweets by StMattsTigers
English School District
Avalon Regional Office
95 Elizabeth Avenue
St. John's, NL A1B 1R6
Tel: (709) 758-2372
Fax: (709) 758-2706
- District Staff Directory
- Avalon Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- Avalon Region School Directory
- St. Matthew's School Website
The mission of St. Matthew's is to provide an environment that promotes the holistic development of all students by endeavoring to create a partnership that unites home, school and the community.
Regional Zone: avalon east
Trustee Zone: 15
Dept ID: 356
Dismissal Time: 2:35
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES Grade Level: Kindergarten - Grade 7
Assistant Principal: charmayne rumbolt
Trustee: Keith Culleton
Secretary(s): Sharon A. Power
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form for your region below and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System
No School Announcements found for St. Matthew's School.
No School News stories found for St. Matthew's School.
Have a School News Story for St. Matthew's School? Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.