St. Peters Primary
108 Ashford Drive
Mount Pearl, NL
Tel: (709) 368-7002
Fax: (709) 364-1533
Tweets by stpetersprim_mp
English School District
Avalon Regional Office
95 Elizabeth Avenue
St. John's, NL A1B 1R6
Tel: (709) 758-2372
Fax: (709) 758-2706
- District Staff Directory
- Avalon Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- Avalon Region School Directory
- St. Peters Primary Website
Welcome to St. Peter's Primary place on the web. Our school is under the jurisdiction of The Newfoundland and Labrador English School District. There are approximately 680 students from grades Kindergarten to 3. We offer streams in both English and French Immersion.
Regional Zone: avalon east
Trustee Zone: 14
Dept ID: 316
Dismissal Time: 3:00pm
AM group starts at 8:45, PM group starts at 1:00
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES Grade Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
Assistant Principal: joan vautier
Trustee: Jennifer Aspell
Secretary(s): Cavell Duke
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form for your region below and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System
No School News stories found for St. Peters Primary.
Have a School News Story for St. Peters Primary? Please submit to email@example.com.