Clarenville High School
50 Gladney Street
Tel: (709) 466-2713
Fax: (709) 466-1009
Tweets by Clarenvillehigh
English School District
central Regional Office
203 Elizabeth Drive
Gander, NL A1V 1H6
Tel: (709) 256-2547
Fax: (709) 651-3044
- District Staff Directory
- central Region Staff Directory
- District School Directory
- central Region School Directory
- Clarenville High School Website
Our vision is of a school community that works together to ensure each learner is supported, encouraged, and valued. We are also committed to providing meaningful learning experiences in an environment which allows all students to develop to their maximum potential.
Regional Zone: vista
Trustee Zone: 11
Dept ID: 235
Dismissal Time: 2:45 PM
Accessible School: YES
French Immersion: YES Grade Level: Level I - Level IV
If no bus route document is available above, please contact the school or your regional office.
For any student transportation related inquiries, requests, concerns or to report an incident, please complete the following Student Transportation Form for your region below and a District Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information please refer to the Student Transportation page.
The English School District offers a variety of French programs to help students achieve the ability to know a second language. These programs range from common classroom french classes to full French immersion. To learn more on what we offer, please select one of the following:
- Early French Immersion (EFI) Program
- Intensive Core French (ICF)
- Late French Immersion (LFI)
- French Language Programs (Dept. of Education)
- Canadian Parents for French
- District French Immersion School Directory
- Early French Immersion School Feeder System
- Late French Immersion School Feeder System
ALLERGY ALERT: Dust, fish, peanuts, eggs, wheat, nuts, corn, scented products
No School Announcements found for Clarenville High School.
No School News stories found for Clarenville High School.
Have a School News Story for Clarenville High School? Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.