The Mandate of the Newfoundland and Labrador English School Board is to administer primary, elementary and secondary educational services across the province and is given this authority under the Schools Act, 1997.
As an entity of the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, the Board must provide a three-year strategic plan to the Minister of Education which sets the goals of the organization.
NLESD Strategic Plans
Strategic Plans of the NLESD School Board are listed below.
- NLESD Strategic Plan 2020-2023 (May 3, 2021)
- Strategic Planning Consultations, 2020
- What We Heard: Strategic Planning Consultations, 2020
- NLESD Strategic Plan 2017-2020 (September 29, 2017)
- What We Heard: Strategic Planning Consultations, 2017
- NLESD Strategic Plan 2014-2017 (September 25, 2014)
- NLESD Strategic Plan (Interim) 2013-2014 (March 20, 2014)
If you have any questions on the strategic plan, please do not hesitate to contact a Trustee or the Regional Assistant Director of Education for your area.
LEGEND: View Story Attatchment External Link Other Doc Form Presentation